We nurture and support our talents providing them a dynamic, exciting, value-driven and inspiring work environment to allow each individual to grow and embrace a unique and rewarding career.
Our people - Our culture
Corporate culture is derived from the people that create it. Our people are at the heart of our business strategy and success. We focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process, making sure that we attract candidates from all backgrounds. We provide our people with a variety of tools — enriching professional experiences, daily coaching, and productive feedback — to help them make their professional lives productive and enjoyable.
Our values and behaviours define our expectations we have for working together and with customers. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the Company, the values and the culture are what we all have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. As Cim Finance professionals, we align our actions with our values and behaviours. We think about the values as a full set – all are equally critical to our success.
Credit Underwriting Team Leader
Added Thursday, 21 February 2019 Closing Wednesday, 24 July 2019
- Analyze credit applications as received from sales department.
- Perform due diligence on KYC, collateral, pricing and other factors where applicable
- Propose adequate conditions mitigants/covenants/security to mitigate risk
- Monitor customer's credit worthiness and obtain periodical information of their financial and industrial environment, and prepare credit review papers
- Where applicable, analyse corporate customer's credit information and financial data to determine the degree of risk involved in extending the credit.
- Prepare credit applications, inclusive of credit analysis and summaries of credit facility requests, and submit to relevant credit authority for approval.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit as well as mitigating factors.
- Assist in the improvement of current processes and procedures.
- Stay current with system changes and processes
- Responsible for maintaining a body of knowledge on current and emerging best practices and processes.
- Support Credit Underwriting leadership team in the formulation of departments strategy and ensure proper mechanism is in place to track performance.
- Acts as key advisor to business, providing guidance on projects and impact of change initiatives
- Coaches, develops and motivates team. Evaluates performance for growth opportunities and provides regular feedback.
- Ensure the right caliber of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders and provide good customer service.
System Administrator (IT Technician)
Added Tuesday, 09 July 2019 Closing Thursday, 08 August 2019
- Resolve hardware and software issues
- Remote and onsite interventions
- Movement and installation of IT equipment
- Software installation
- Basic network cabling work
- Troubleshooting IT related queries
- Server installation and administration
- Complete routine system and data backups
- Basic Network administration
Added Monday, 15 July 2019 Closing Wednesday, 14 August 2019
- Assist in the development of a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Meet annual sales budget assignment and profitability
- Contact and secure meeting with prospective clients every month
- Cross selling of Cim Finance products
- Carry out sales to corporate clients and SMEs
- Preparation of technical file to be submitted for review to Manager
- Ensure relevant customer documentation and KYC information is obtained and recorded correctly.
- Follow up with credit risk and committee for approval of new files
- Drafting of proposal letters and contracts to be submitted to prospects
- Compilation of statistics to be reported to management
- Ascertain service continuity through system of alternates and appropriate handing over in case of absence
- Provide timeous feedback to clients on all outstanding queries within agreed SLA’s
- Provide timeous feedback to internal business stakeholders on all outstanding leads/queries within agreed SLA’s