We nurture and support our talents providing them a dynamic, exciting, value-driven and inspiring work environment to allow each individual to grow and embrace a unique and rewarding career.
Our people - Our culture
Corporate culture is derived from the people that create it. Our people are at the heart of our business strategy and success. We focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process, making sure that we attract candidates from all backgrounds. We provide our people with a variety of tools — enriching professional experiences, daily coaching, and productive feedback — to help them make their professional lives productive and enjoyable.
Our values and behaviours define our expectations we have for working together and with customers. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the Company, the values and the culture are what we all have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. As Cim Finance professionals, we align our actions with our values and behaviours. We think about the values as a full set – all are equally critical to our success.
IT Audit Manager
Added Tuesday, 23 June 2020 Closing Friday, 10 July 2020
- Provide innovative IT related investigation ideas.
- Conduct research and preparation prior to internal audit assignment fieldwork.
- Lead kick off, progress and close off meetings.
- Preparation of ORCA (objectives, risks, controls and audit procedures – audit work program) for IT general controls audit, IT security audit, system implementation audits, and other IT related audits.
- Preparation of audit documentations based on templates available.
- Perform fieldwork and meet targets set.
- Identify findings; perform adequate root cause analysis and data analytics.
- Perform follow up on previous recommendations.
- Master the approved Internal Audit Methodology.
- Master regulatory environment applicable to each department of the company.
- Be fully conversant with the company’s IT infrastructure and network design.
- Maintain good working relationship with clients and contribute positively to team spirit.
- Keep abreast of developments in the IT and banking fields (through seminars, trainings, etc.).
Added Friday, 26 June 2020 Closing Saturday, 25 July 2020
- Identify target end-customers and in collaboration with business owners, align product proposition and distribution channel choices to different segments ensuring profitability.
- Identify and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with appropriate underwriting, administration & distribution partners and work collaboratively to implement change.
- Stay abreast of business line and customer needs and requirements to maintain competitive edge.
- Review and establish business processes for insurance distribution & administration in an efficient way, leveraging existing business processes.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory & risk management requirements.
- Liaise with the Company’s support functions regarding legal & regulatory matters and ensure alignment of company policies and processes.
- Proactively enhance processes and ways or working to support customer centricity, profitability or other relevant KPIs.
- Define roles & responsibilities and drive accountability and high performance both within direct activities and in respect of insurance activities performed by other departments
- Monitor industry / product trends, drive innovation and ensure Cim Finance remains proactive in the affinity insurance space.
- Lead, influence, motivate and mentor/coach both direct and indirect reports to ensure engagement, talent development and customer centricity.
- Set product strategy and establish sales targets, analyse performance, identify causes for variances and work with other Executives / Head of Department to propose corrective actions
Junior Quality Assurance
Added Friday, 03 July 2020 Closing Friday, 31 July 2020
- Support the Digital & Innovation team in developing & implementing digital products in line with market trends, customer’s needs and Cim Strategy
- Gather test requirements in grooming sessions
- Design test scenarios and develop test cases
- Prepare Test Data for prepared test cases
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Understand business intentions to ensure end product delivers on same.
- Understand Customer needs and assist team in development of customer centric solutions
- Support teams in the improvement of current and future processes.
- Understand internal processes and ensure systems are designed in adherence to set standards.
- Understand regulatory requirements of new systems and assist in ensuring new developments adhere to same.
- Stay up-to-date with latest digital market, industry and global trends and bring in creativity and innovation to our approaches.
- Any other cognate duties within the scope of payroll management.
Datawarehouse / BI Analyst
Added Friday, 03 July 2020 Closing Friday, 31 July 2020
- Identify and extract key data from internal and external sources to support analytical assignments
- Develop underlying data structures and procedures to facilitate reporting
- Define access controls on the datawarehouse and report servers
- Put in place sound data management principles
- Organise workshops and drive analytics initiatives to enhance awareness
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden trends and opportunities
- Keep abreast of technological developments
- Innovate and proactively recommend new technological enhancements that will benefit the team and business
- Engage constructively in discussions and share ideas with the team
- Ensure data integrity and correctness while reporting