We nurture and support our talents providing them a dynamic, exciting, value-driven and inspiring work environment to allow each individual to grow and embrace a unique and rewarding career.
Our people - Our culture
Corporate culture is derived from the people that create it. Our people are at the heart of our business strategy and success. We focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process, making sure that we attract candidates from all backgrounds. We provide our people with a variety of tools — enriching professional experiences, daily coaching, and productive feedback — to help them make their professional lives productive and enjoyable.
Our values and behaviours define our expectations we have for working together and with customers. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the Company, the values and the culture are what we all have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. As Cim Finance professionals, we align our actions with our values and behaviours. We think about the values as a full set – all are equally critical to our success.
Added Wednesday, 06 March 2019 Closing Friday, 05 April 2019
- Plan internal audit assignments prior to start date of fieldwork.
- Organize (plan for) and participate in scoping, kick off, progress and close off meetings.
- Prepare and improve ORCA (especially add value to ORCA by critically analysing risks and controls).
- Perform fieldwork as per methodology and conduct specific tasks (such as analysis of data) during fieldwork. Ensure matters that require immediate attention are escalated on time.
- Prepare draft findings and ensure adequate root cause analysis has been conducted.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with team.
- Champion, implementation of change impacting the business area
- Ensure quality of internal audit work.
- Use adequate communication channels to obtain industry best practices.
- Detect and propose consulting assignments (specific review areas) – value enhancing audits.
- Maintain trust and excellent working relationship with all staff of the company (no negative feedback).
- Keep abreast of developments in the auditing fields.
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions with management of the company.
Operational Risk Manager
Added Wednesday, 13 March 2019 Closing Friday, 12 April 2019
- Implementation of the enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Implement an agreed program of Operational Risk assessment (RCSAs) to identify the key business process risks, determine the effectiveness of operational controls and drive out remedial actions for improving the business control framework
- Support the business in the identification, design and implementation of the Key Indicators and other metrics to assist in monitoring of the controls and risks.
- Ensure prompt and accurate escalation and reporting of Risk Events and provide post incident support to analyse root causes and ensure learning points are identified and addressed
- Analyse data to identify risk trends and control weaknesses and recommend control improvement plans to the business with a view to improving business processes and reducing operational losses
- Implement an agreed program of regular monitoring and evaluation to ensure adequate standards of risk governance and policy compliance
- Monitor progress of risk and control remediation actions plans for RSCAs & Risk Events, chasing updates on actions and escalating issues as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to the business in raising awareness and understanding of operational risk and governance
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship at the appropriate level with the business with a view of embedding effective risk management processes
- Address issues and questions regarding risk events from employees in a clear and consistent manner
- Maintain good customer relations by maintaining effective communications and providing a quality service delivery
- Coaches, develops and motivates team. Evaluates performance for growth opportunities and provides regular feedback.
- Ensure the right caliber of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that poor performance is remedied via support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate. Liaise with Human Resources on all employment issues.
- Build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
Added Friday, 15 March 2019 Closing Sunday, 14 April 2019
- Proactively monitor and report relevant changes in loan acceptance rates, impairment ratios, concentration risks and portfolio structure
- Prepare, review and submit regulatory reports
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of risk scorecards
- Review, design and implement risk models using appropriate tools
- Compile data to derive Key risk indicators and analyse changes in risk levels
- Keep up to date on latest trends pertaining to risk matters
- Engage in creating awareness and enhancing risk culture across the organization
- Engage constructively in discussions and share ideas with the team
- Hold meetings with internal stakeholders to gather relevant information with respect to changes in risk related data
Added Tuesday, 19 March 2019 Closing Thursday, 18 April 2019
· To establish and monitor policies and procedures that will help the company achieve its strategic objectives and risk management goals
· Identify material and emerging risks through risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
· Support in the implementation, review and approval of the enterprise-wide risk governance framework which includes Cim Finance's risk culture, risk appetite and risk limits.
· Monitor the risk-taking activities and risk exposures to ensure they are in line with the board-approved risk appetite, risk limits and corresponding capital or liquidity needs.
· Actively participate in the implementation and monitoring of risk scorecards and rating models
· Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
· Support in the creation of business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong
· Facilitate audits of policies and compliance to standards, including liaison with regulators, internal and external auditors.
· Ensure an effective early warning process is in place and conduct independent monitoring and reporting on the credit quality of the loan book.
· Demonstrate effective analytical skills. Risk based pricing. Stress tests and sensitivity analysis
· Actively participate in risk management forums, participate in the review of creditworthiness and risks associated with potential business transactions with appropriate tools and models, with a view to providing mitigants to identified risks
· Responsible for maintaining a body of knowledge on current and emerging best practices and processes.
· Identifies and prioritizes initiatives for the company in partnership with internal stakeholders.
· Support in the formulation of company's strategy and ensure proper mechanism is in place to track performance.
· Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
· Coaches, develops and motivates team. Evaluates performance for growth opportunities and provides regular feedback.
· Ensure the right caliber of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
· Ensure that poor performance is remedied via support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate. Liaise with Human Resources on all employment issues.
· Build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
· Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders and provide good customer service.Apply Now Show details