We nurture and support our talents providing them a dynamic, exciting, value-driven and inspiring work environment to allow each individual to grow and embrace a unique and rewarding career.
Our people - Our culture
Corporate culture is derived from the people that create it. Our people are at the heart of our business strategy and success. We focus on equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process, making sure that we attract candidates from all backgrounds. We provide our people with a variety of tools — enriching professional experiences, daily coaching, and productive feedback — to help them make their professional lives productive and enjoyable.
Our values and behaviours define our expectations we have for working together and with customers. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the Company, the values and the culture are what we all have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. As Cim Finance professionals, we align our actions with our values and behaviours. We think about the values as a full set – all are equally critical to our success.
Added Thursday, 25 July 2019 Closing Tuesday, 24 September 2019
- Analyze credit applications as received from sales department.
- To compute DTI and financial ratios where applicable.
- Perform due diligence on KYC, collateral, pricing and other factors where applicable
- To adhere to all regulatory guidelines, internal policies and procedures.
- Propose adequate conditions mitigants/covenants/security to mitigate risk
- Monitor customer's credit worthiness and obtain periodical information of their financial and industrial environment, and prepare credit review papers
- Where applicable, analyse corporate customer's credit information and financial data to determine the degree of risk involved in extending the credit.
- Prepare credit applications, inclusive of credit analysis and summaries of credit facility requests, and submit to relevant credit authority for approval.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit as well as mitigating factors.
- Assist in the improvement of current processes and procedures.
- Stay current with system changes and processes
- Comply with, and stay abreast of, relevant policies and procedures in the processing of credit applications. Inclusive of but not limited to sales and compliance processes.
- Updating of reports and tracking
- Preparation of reports in the required format
- Accurately and correctly completing, filing, scanning and data storage as per the department’s requirement.
System Administrator (IT Technician)
Added Tuesday, 09 July 2019 Closing Sunday, 29 September 2019
- Resolve hardware and software issues
- Remote and onsite interventions
- Movement and installation of IT equipment
- Software installation
- Basic network cabling work
- Troubleshooting IT related queries
- Server installation and administration
- Complete routine system and data backups
- Basic Network administration
Added Tuesday, 10 September 2019 Closing Thursday, 10 October 2019
- Conduct regular visits to car dealers, targeted companies and clients
- Target and plan sales presentations to clients, especially Corporate
- To Monitor levels of complaints and quality of handling for the industry/segment portfolio.
- To Communicate all key messages to internal stakeholders including agreed service standards and negotiated pricing with clients.
- Organise Sales Visits and establish new businesses
- Provide efficient and effective business relationship with dealers and suppliers.
- Manage debtor’s portfolio on a monthly basis
Customer Service Assistant (contract)
Added Wednesday, 18 September 2019 Closing Thursday, 31 October 2019
- Support in the preparation and follow up on applications and agreements
- Handle and follow up of customer queries, complaints, and requests
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- Perform any other cognate duties required for the good running of the business